Beginners Sessions Starting Thursday 12th February
We think there is a place for every jogger or runner at Giffnock North and this 8 week block of beginners sessions aims to promote exactly that.
As Head Coach Bernie Campbell states: “We welcome runners of all abilities”.
This training block will be led by our newly qualified Jog Leaders, fresh from their Jog Scotland courses. The aim is to encourage people into the club who would like to get more from their running or push up their fitness levels. Or simply be active in a safe and social environment.
All sesssions are adapted from our normal club routines, preparing you well for running within the main groups when the 8 week block comes to a close.
- We ask that people can jog or run for 30 mins or so.
- The 8 week block will cost £10 – excellent value for money we think.
- The £10 will be deducted from the annual membership fee, when you hopefully choose to join.
- You are ready to run at 7pm on a Thursday.
- Meet at the Giffnock North AAC Clubhouse.
- Where you shall receive a very warm welcome.
Giffnock North Clubhouse can be found at Northolm Sports Ground, off Braidbar Rd, Giffnock, G46 6HU
For more information please don’t hesitate to contact:
Chris Marsh Giffnock North AAC Club Together Officer
Photo Credit: Alan Stewart – Men’s Team Captain and all round good egg! A group of Giffnock North runners at a recent Renfrewshire Road Race.