When: Sunday 17th of September 2017
Where: Ayrshire Athletics Arena Kilmarnock
Time: Start Time 10.00 am Declarations & Warm up from 9.00 am
Entries will be online via the Club website
Closing date for entries is 3rd September
Coaches will also have paper entry forms for those who prefer to enter this way, but these forms must be returned with payment to your coach by the closing date.
- Athletes must enter by 3rd September to allow organisers to arrange final details of timetable.
- This year we have adopted a performance based scoring system, similar to that used in pentathlon/heptathlon etc. So better times, longer throws etc, more points. We have based this on the SATS Performance Tables.
- Performance certificates will be given for AAA grade 1 to 3 performances
- Under 11 athletes will do 4 Events 80m/600m/Long Jump & Shot Putt
- U13 to Master athletes can choose to do 6 events to maximise best performance but you must complete 1 sprint, 1 distance run, 1 jump and 1 throw to count towards the Club Track and Field Championships, like the u11 age group.
- U13 can only run 800m or 1500m (not both on same day).
Sprints Distance Jumps Throws
100m all age groups 800m u13 to Master Long Jump all age groups Shot Putt all age groups
200m all age groups 1500m u13 to Master Triple Jump u15 men/u17 Discus u13 to Master
300m appropriate age group Women to Master Javelin u13 to Master
400m appropriate age group High Jump u13 to Master
70m H to 110m H as appropriate
300m H appropriate age group
400m H appropriate age group
. If no entry received in an event by the deadline, that event will be removed from the programme and the Timetable will be adjusted accordingly. Early entries would be appreciated.
We are returning to the Ayrshire Athletics Arena as last year due to the capacity of the arena , the indoor access for warm up and the ability to maintain the range of events ( especially throwing events) within the existing timetable.
It is anticipated that athletes will support this major event in the Club Calendar
Programmes, raffle tickets, food and drink will be on sale as usual. All donations from parents, relatives and friends of the club will be very welcome.
Please ensure this date is in your Diary!