When: Sunday 23rd of September 2018
Where: Ayrshire Athletics Arena, Kilmarnock
Time: Start Time 10.00 am, Declarations & Warm up from 9.00 am
Entries will be online via the Club website
Closing date for entries is 9th September
- Athletes must enter by 9th September to allow organisers to arrange final details of timetable.
- As last year we have adopted a performance based scoring system, similar to that used in pentathlon/heptathlon etc. So better times, longer throws etc, more points.
We have based this on the SATS Performance Tables.
- Performance certificates will be given for AAA grade 1 to 3 performances
- Under 11 athletes will do 4 Events 80m/600m/Long Jump & Shot Putt
- U13 to Master athletes can choose to do 6 events to maximise best performance but you must complete 1 sprint, 1 distance run, 1 jump and 1 throw to count towards the Club Track and Field Championships, like the u11 age group.
- U13 can only run 800m or 1500m (not both on same day).
|80/100m||All age groups||800m||u13-Masters||Long Jump||All age groups||Shot Putt||All age groups|
|300m||Age Appropriate||High Jump||u13-Masters||Javelin||u13-Masters|
|70m-110m Hurdles||Age Appropriate|
|300m/400m Hurdles||Age Appropriate|
If no entry received in an event by the deadline, that event will be removed from the programme and the Timetable will be adjusted accordingly. Early entries would be appreciated..
It is anticipated that athletes will support this major event in the Club Calendar
Programmes, raffle tickets, food and drink will be on sale as usual. All donations from parents, relatives and friends of the club will be very welcome.
Please ensure this date is in your Diary!
TIMETABLE (Coming soon)