- Started at the beginning of 2018 due to my son joining the sport and I got caught by Clare (Stevenson) one night !!!
- Mainly coaching High Jump but also doing some long jump.
- I’ve always been involved in sport since my earliest memories. My main sports were always Rugby and Cricket and took up Golf at the age of 30.
- The best thing about coaching is creating a great environment to allow the athletes to grow their abilities and their belief in themselves. Success often follows, but progression is more valuable.
- My favourite moments generally come from parents saying that we have made a difference to their child. Regardless of level, my feelings are we should always be making a difference.