All Giffnock North Athletic Club members will benefit from the following:
- Physiotherapy – while many members will have an existing physio, we are happy to extend our partners rate for appointments:
– Initial consultation £48 instead of £53
– Follow-up consultation £45 instead of £50
– Under-18s £43/£40
- Sports Massage – £45 instead of £50 for a 50 min session
- Podiatry and biomechanics including gait analysis and custom-made orthotic provision £90 for initial 1hr assessment and £45 for 30 min follow-up.
- Health & Fitness testing including V02max treadmill testing and full sports science support – all packages with 10% discount.
- Musculo-skeletal ultrasound to aid diagnosis of soft-tissue injuries.
- Focused shockwave treatment
- Sports medicine doctor consultation including blood testing.
- Lung function/spirometry testing including asthma testing.
- Cardiac screening – resting ECG/Exercise ECG/echocardiography (heart scan)
- As a partner Giffnock North can also arrange discounted access to a Sports Medicine Doctor consultation including blood testing.
- Access to the gym and hydro pool during ongoing treatment.
- The clinic is registered with all major insurance providers.
- The Clinic is open: Monday & Wednesday Tuesday & Thursday Friday8am – 5pm 8am – 8pm 8am – 4pm
About Hampden Sports Clinic:
Hampden Sports Clinic is the country’s leading physiotherapy and rehabilitation centre dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and management of injuries & musculoskeletal conditions.
Our team of specialist doctors, physiotherapists, sports scientists, podiatrists/biomechanists and sports massage therapists have amassed decades of experience and are driven by the needs and goals of our clients.
The clinic doesn’t just treat elite athletes or issues related to sports injuries. Every day we work with a wide range of people of all ages and backgrounds treating conditions such as back pain, osteoarthritis, work-related repetitive strain injuries and post surgical rehabilitation. Our goal is to make sure our clients function at their very best, all year round.
In addition to our team of medical professionals, the clinic’s gold standard facilities set within Scotland’s National Stadium are industry renowned. The clinic’s Hydrotherapy Pool is the biggest of its kind in the country, and together with our fully equipped rehabilitation gym complement other treatments and exercise based therapy.